If you own any of the following:
- Term life insurance policy
- Universal Life (UL)
- Index Universal Life (IUL)
- Variable Universal Life (VUL)
- Survivorship Universal Life (SUL)
- Survivorship Index Universal Life (SIUL)
- Survivorship Variable Universal Life (SVUL)
- No Lapse Guarantee Universal Life (NLG UL)
- Guaranteed Universal Life (GUL)
And your policy has little or no Cash Surrender Value, and you plan on letting the policy lapse, there is a way you can recover a portion of your premiums through a 1035 exchange, even when there is ZERO Cash Surrender Value in your current life policy.
In some cases, as much as 40%, and even 50% or more of your premiums can be recovered!
For a FREE initial consultation, call today: (800) 680-5596